- The OECD has published its annual publication Education at a Glance 2020
- This year, Education at a Glance includes a focus on vocational education and training. In Finland VET attracts a wide range of people of different ages.
- Technology is by far the largest field of study in vocational education and training. It is the most popular field of study in Finland too. The share of those studying for a qualification in healthcare and social welfare is almost the same.
- Most students in upper secondary vocational education and training in both OECD and EU countries are males. In Finland, the number of males and females in vocational education and training is about the same.
- Press release by the Ministry of Education and Culture 8.9.2020
- Reports with links leading to background statistics are freely available on the OECD website
Education at a Glance 2020
Education at a Glance 2020Education and know-how