The publishers of Finland Toolbox aim to ensure that the website meets the requirements for accessibility as described in the Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019).
This accessibility statement concerns the website Finland Toolbox .
Fulfilment of requirements
Finland Toolbox partly meets the requirements of the Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019) (in Finnish). Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations is mentioned below under Non-accessible content.
The website has been the subject of an accessibility evaluation. It was performed by Eficode Ltd in spring 2020 at the request of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland. The deficiencies and areas for development have been corrected or are currently in the process of being corrected.
The following content and/or functions do not yet meet the accessibility requirements:
- Some PDF presentations do not fully meet the accessibility requirements. Finland Toolbox features material from third parties, and these parties have been informed of the accesibility issues.
- There are issues with the structure and coherence of listing pages. The issues will be fixed as soon as possible.
- There are some issues with downloads, it is sometimes unclear which version of the document is being downloaded. This issue will be fixed as soon as possible.
- Map contents, such as those showing the map location of a mission, are not accessible.
Deficiencies may currently exist in the accessibility of the website. If you need an accessible version of certain content before the website updates take effect, please make contact using the information provided below, under “Feedback and contact information.”
Finland Toolbox is not responsible for the accessibility of content provided by third-party content producers.
Videos published prior to September 23, 2020 are not subject to the requirements in the Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019).
About this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement was prepared on September 23, 2020.
It was compiled based on an expert analysis carried out by Eficode in spring 2020 at the request of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland. The identified shortcomings and issues have been fixed or will be fixed without delay as described above.
Feedback and contact information
Have you noticed any accessibility concerns? Let us know and we will try to fix the problem as soon as possible!
Get in touch by email or phone
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: Government switchboard: +358 295 16001, ask to be connected to the web editor-in-chief (Unit for Public Diplomacy) or the head of web communications (Communications Development Team, Ministry for Foreign Affairs)
The contact information of the Department for Communications is available on the website of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
If you notice any accessibility issues on the site, please send feedback to the site administrator. Please note that the reply may take up to 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the reply, or if you do not receive any response within two weeks, please send feedback to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. See the Agency’s website saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi (available in Finnish and Swedish) for a description of how a complaint can be filed and how the matter will be handled.
Contact information of supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland, Supervisory Unit for Accessibility
- saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi website (available in Finnish and Swedish)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Switchboard: +358 295 016 000