More materials are added after this section.
Graphic: Biggest Export Industries 2016
Biggest export industries in 2016.
This graphic features a chopped piece of a tree trunk representing a pie chart and an axe and working gloves next to it. The pie chart illustrates Finlands biggest categories of exported goods in 2016:
- 34.1% Metal, machine and transport equipment industry products: EUR 17.6 billion
- 21.9% Forest industry products: EUR 11.3 billion
- 19.7% Chemical industry products: EUR 10.2 billion
- 12.2% Electric and electronics industry products: EUR 6.3 billion
- 12.1% Other: EUR 6.2 billion